Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beckett's forum is a joke!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I guess you can't ask questions about ended Ebay items there without their **** mods deleting the thread so I'll ask my question here. Not sure why beckett acts like ebay, fcb, thebench doesn't exist and feel compelled to delete any post or thread that mentions another web site. Hopefully someone can help me out.

I can't find this card under the beckett listings. Is it not recognized by beckett? What set is it from? I'm guessing it belongs to the 2008 upper deck game materials set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380172276867?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

iconms

Aug 11, 2011
NYC
I guess you can't ask questions about ended Ebay items there without their **** mods deleting the thread so I'll ask my question here. Not sure why beckett acts like ebay, fcb, thebench doesn't exist and feel compelled to delete any post or thread that mentions another web site. Hopefully someone can help me out.

I can't find this card under the beckett listings. Is it not recognized by beckett? What set is it from? I'm guessing it belongs to the 2008 upper deck game materials set.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380172276867?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Wow. There shouldn't be an issue with linking ended items. That's pretty dumb.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
36c7u3.jpg

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
It's pretty much like linking to a competitors web site. Beckett obviously wants members to buy their price guide and go by their prices, versus what a true sale value represents like on eBay or any other site.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
op gets +1 quality

(it should be noted that posts saying that do not add any points to anything.... it's just me goofing off)
This topic should boost my chances for the monthly member award. Score!

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
It's pretty much like linking to a competitors web site. Beckett obviously wants members to buy their price guide and go by their prices, versus what a true sale value represents like on eBay or any other site.

I get that, but... it's kind of like North Korea. I understand why they do what they do, I just don't get why anybody would voluntarily hang out there.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Yea, I have an axe to grind with their forum as well (and others)... I posted an Albert Belle want thread and they locked it or whatever before anyone could see it because I didn't have cards in my inventory or whatever?! I was like :confused:.

Don't get me started on thebench, having me as a rookie or whatever and having to send first and can't sell, blah blah blah... such a waste. How about one time I sold a card a guy wanted because he had nothing to trade, so essentially we traded for my card and his paypal... guy made me send first because I was a rookie level or whatever! Again, I was like you're joking right? and he wasn't.

This is all IMO incase any of you have a hard on for these sites but FCB is my clear favorite and is the only board I use now.

Members online

Latest posts