Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

91 Topp's Gallery of Champions Bronze

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
There's a set on eBay right now $100. I need to Henderson who else needs their player? I was wondering if we could go together and buy the set and everybody take to player they need. Anyone interested?

Side note starting tonight I'll be out of the country for a week so I probably won't be able to reply to this.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Awesome! Now we just need to find more people.

Last edited:

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
The players included are:

Willie McGee
George Brett
John Franco
Bobby Thigpen
Barry Bonds
Rickey Henderson - Hendersonfan
Ryne Sandberg - thelesquad
Cecil Fielder
Doug Drabek
Bob Welch
Dave Justice
Sandy Alomar

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
You should edit with our names beside the players spoken for. Then whoever else with their player.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
And for the record I am not trying to get mine for free or make money on this, just trying to lower my cost of an item I need and help others with the same thing.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Ideally if we could get every player sold we could do $12 a piece. I would pay the shipping. And the $2 would cover dc shipping to each collector.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Ideally if we could get every player sold we could do $12 a piece. I would pay the shipping. And the $2 would cover dc shipping to each collector.

I think any minute now all of the Bobby Thigpen and Bob Welch collectors will be signing on here and fighting for these!:D

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
The BIN ended and it has been relisted. I think current bid is $30 or so. Let me know if you are bidding and I will not. Don't want to drive up the price we end up paying. I think it ends in 4 days?

Members online