Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opinions Needed: Kirby Puckett Game Model Black Bat Auto'd and a Payton Steiner Football.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I have a chance to pick this bat up. The owner says he lost the original COA but in blowing this up, (It's the best photo I can get) it appears to be the real deal. It's a genuine P339 Game Model which is one of the models Kirby used during the 1991-1995 Labeling period. Now I plan on meeting this person locally so I can see the bat first before I purchase it so it's not going to be a mail transaction.

He is asking $175, but I would have to have it authenticated which would run me $30-$40 depending on whether I go with PSA/DNA or JSA. I may meet him this afternoon.

With all things considered what do you guys think? Is this a pretty good deal?

Any help especially from Puckett collectors would be greatly appreciated.

5E25K95F63Fe3Ie3Nac7he3cd1812610b16a6.jpg

Now on to the football. I posted this on the FB boards, but there's much more traffic over there so I thought I would post this here as well. Anyhoo, ironically enough I will also be meeting with a gentleman this afternoon that has a Walter Payton Authentic NFL autographed football that he purchased directly from Steiner. He is throwing in a glass display case and is asking $500. He does not have a picture of the display case.

5G25K45Md3G93Ib3Hdc7161b6733209571cdf.jpg

Is this a no-brainer? Again any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts