Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pretty sure this is a new all time high (Billy Hamilton)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I have been selling my prospects for profit lately with my Castellanos super giving me a small profit, and Trout giving me big money, and now you're telling me my orange ref Hamilton is worth selling too? Nice.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Looking forward to seeing him play. I am going to check some boxes to make sure I haven't overlooked a few of his cards.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Shocked that anyone other than a diehard Reds fan wouldn't be selling anything Hamilton at this point.

As exciting as Minor League records are...

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Why wouldn't anyone be selling at this point. I mean he has a Bowman Chrome auto coming out soon

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
As corny as it may sound, Hamilton was on the Yahoo front page twice in about a two week span. Credible or not, that is a huge factor in bringing casual readers and potential buyers into the market.

clownquestionbro

Jul 20, 2012
I just popped 3 boxes of 2009 bowman and got a Billy Hamilton blue refractor and a bunch of base and parallels ... Not bad... No Trout, but not bad

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Crazy for someone whos just a super fast mediocre hitter

He was mediocre last year... but not many people realize that last year was his first year being a switch hitter. He really picked it up in the last 2 months of last year and has carried that success into this year.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Pensacola is in Huntsville all week, so I'll get my first chance to see Billy in action. I'd take my wife's nice camera, but he probably wouldn't show up in the pictures.

Members online

Latest posts