Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What a day for NY sports!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
Ichiro to the yankees, Rick Nash to the rangers, Jeff Otah to the jets, and tim cahill to the red bulls( for us soccer guys). All my teams too! I feel like such a fan boy right now its awesome.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Haha, all of my teams as well! Great day, too bad the hockey deal will have the largest impact but Ichiro will make the back page of all the papers!

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I kinda worry Nash is over-rated...

Adding a true top 6 scorer was a huge need for the Rangers and they were able to do so while keeping the core of the team together. Dubinsky and Anisimov are definitely replaceable, Erixon has a bright future but was expendable with the state of the current defense and a late 1st was nothing. I was not on board with the Nash talks when CBJ was demanding Stephan or McD, but with what we had to give up I'd do it every time. The guy has immense talent and has been a perennial 30+ goal scorer with no one around him.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Adding a true top 6 scorer was a huge need for the Rangers and they were able to do so while keeping the core of the team together. Dubinsky and Anisimov are definitely replaceable, Erixon has a bright future but was expendable with the state of the current defense and a late 1st was nothing. I was not on board with the Nash talks when CBJ was demanding Stephan or McD, but with what we had to give up I'd do it every time. The guy has immense talent and has been a perennial 30+ goal scorer with no one around him.

Nash is overrated but for some reason I am not sad at all to see Dubi go. It was time for him to move on. And Anisimov is too soft, def. replacable.

Members online