Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LOL guy in my office comments on the ARod injury

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
So i overhear two guys in my office talking about the Yankees game last night and how ARod got hurt. He was saying "that guy Hernandez hit two guys before ARod. He must have had the jitters pitching against the Yankees." I thought this was hilarious and almost busted out laughing.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
This is probably the same wavelength of brain function that is apparent when items auction off for 25-50% more than BIN's that have been sitting for weeks.

Probably should let him know he is banned from here on out to ever talk baseball since he doesn't know (arguably) the best pitcher in the game.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
That would have caused me to spew my morning beverage for sure. Larry Bernandez aka "Mr. Jitters". There are few things more LOL than overhearing people in the office talking about baseball. I have overheard/been part of some hard-to-believe Brewers discussions this year alone.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
That would have caused me to spew my morning beverage for sure. Larry Bernandez aka "Mr. Jitters". There are few things more LOL than overhearing people in the office talking about baseball. I have overheard/been part of some hard-to-believe Brewers discussions this year alone.

I lol'd that some would actually discuss the Brewers out loud. :D

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
So i overhear two guys in my office talking about the Yankees game last night and how ARod got hurt. He was saying "that guy Hernandez hit two guys before ARod. He must have had the jitters pitching against the Yankees." I thought this was hilarious and almost busted out laughing.

He also made ARod look like a purse swinger on his K

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Typical Yankees banter you hear from ESPN watching casual fans.

My favorite is when a fellow fan talks about prospects or current players and botches the names completely, has no clue about the player other than what they heard on talk radio and/or makes up a player completely confusing the last name of former Rangers players. It's so awesome I just play along so they don't feel like a complete jackwagon.

Members online

Latest posts