Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JoJo Reyes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
I work at an Indianapolis area car dealership service department. Every once in we see a famous person or athlete come in which is really neat meeting them.

Well today I saw a familiar name in my coworkers customer list: Jo Jo Reyes. He's currently in the DL list plaing on the Pittsburg Pirates AAA team here in Indy.

Very nice guy. Still has some potential, just been hampered with injuries.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
We had Carlos Beltran fax his liscense and other information over to us to have his address changed after he signed with St. Louis.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
My favorite MLB player to see when I worked at the Land Rover dealership in Birmingham was Wesley Wright. He is from Montgomery, AL and comes to get his car serviced in the off-season. He is a super nice guy.

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
Famous? Potential? Jo Jo Reyes? wtf

I never said JoJo Reyes was famous by any measure. I Stated "famous people *or athletes*".

As far as potential goes...yes he is a AAA player, he has played in the big show in the past. You have to have at least some potential to play in the MLB. I'm sure that means nothing to you, because you most likely ride the bench for your Church league softball team or don't play at all. Your biggest accomplishment is making condescending remarks on a trading card forum.

It was a blast from the past for me and I'm Sure other bowman chrome collectors. I was simply trying to give a shout out and mention to a guy that back in 2003 was on a lot of people's radar as a potential big league caliber pitcher. And yes he still has potential, I hope he does well.

Members online

Latest posts