Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

50/50 Great Lakes Loons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
It is time for my annual Cosignment opportunity, so check your commons boxes! Same old same old on the rules though:

1) Include a SASE for your items when sending them to me. To avoid delays in shipping your items, this is the best for you. No SASE means that you won't get your stuff back.
2. I am not responsible for items lost in the mail. (I recommend delivery confirmation both ways if the item is important to you). Items will be mailed out of a college campus mail room, so packing materials are suggested!
3. I will get premium items signed before others (ie. OMLB over cards). Even if I take your order and another person's afterward, even though most players don't mind signing a bunch if they have enough time before the first pitch, etc.
4. There is NO GUARANTEE that your item will be signed. I cannot control who decides to sign on day(s) that I am there. This is obvious, but I like to state this anyways.
5. If your item is not signed I will send it back in your SASE.
6. They will sign in whatever pen or Sharpie they have. I have blue sharpie/bic with me for cards/baseballs, but can accommodate black or silver if you wish. If you want to try to get something specifically in a different color or type of pen, send it with your item along with a note. I will TRY to get it signed with your pen/Sharpie, but no guarantees. Some players like to grab one pen and sign everything with it, for those who didn't know this before.
7. Your items will be returned to you when I notify you of such. Cards are quicker to mail than large items due to my location and the mail room hours conflicting with class.
8. Provide a list of your items and specifics, if you have any. This makes it much easier for me to sort your items and ship them to you. Also, I don't like that whole sticky note on the back of cards thing, just list the card as accurately as you can and I will know.
----------------------------------------------------------
Tentative Games Attending (May change)

8/25 vs. Lake County
9/1 vs. South Bend
9/3 vs. South Bend
Playoffs if the get in
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coaches

John Shoemaker
Razor Shines – 85 Donruss, 86 Topps/OPC
Hector Berrios

Pitchers

Garrett Bolt (DL)
James Campbell
Ralston Cash (DL) – 10 Topps Pro Debut, 10 Donruss EEE, 11 Topps Pro Debut, 11 Donruss EEE
Don Coulombre
Jose Dominguez
Gustavo Gomez
Scott Griggs
Joel Lima
Arismendy Ozoria
Juan Rodriguez
Raydel Sanchez
Matt Shelton
Craig Stem
Duke von Schamann
Greg Wilborn

Catchers

Pratt Maynard – 11 Donruss EEE, 11 Limited, 11 Bowman DP
Michael Pericht

Infielders

Jesus Arredondo
Jesse Bosnik
O’Koyea Dickson – 12 Topps Pro Debut
Pedro Guerrero
Jeffrey Hunt
Darnell Sweeney
Kevin Taylor (DL)

Outfielders

Nick Akins
James Baldwin – 10 Topps Pro Debut, 11 Topps Pro Debut, 11 Donruss EEE, 11 Contenders
Noel Cuevas (DL) – 11 Topps Pro Debut
Scott Schebler – 11 Topps Pro Debut
Joseph Winker

Last edited:

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
would you be willing to trade a Zach Lee autograph for an Archie Bradley auto? I have a blue refractor that I would love to get signed

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
Oh, I actually already have all my Lee stuff already signed from when he was here last season. Sorry about the delayed response.

Members online

Latest posts