Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Went fishing for Trout in my 5000 ct boxes and pulled a monster!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HaiDog

Aug 14, 2008
I ended up finding

(1) 2010 Bowman Platinum
(2) 2010 Topps Pro Debut
(2) 2011 Bowman Bowman's Best
(3) 2011 Bowman Brightest
(4) 2011 Bowman Chrome
and this...
ab280568.jpg

and this bad boy from 2009 :D It hasn't seen daylight since I pulled it and put it in the box!
cddade0a.jpg

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
You are on bath salts if those aren't on eBay right now.
In case you are unaware Bath salts make people suicidal, and lose touch of the meaning of life, ultimately taking their own lives. What an ignorant and idiotic statement. Coming from a family where bath salts have killed one of my family members I take great offense that you make this immature comment.

Last edited:

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
You are a XXXXing *******. In case you are unaware Bath salts make people suicidal, and lose touch of the meaning of life, ultimately taking their own lives. What an ignorant and idiotic statement.

Dude relax. It was a joke. What an overreaction. You are a XXXXing prude.

To the OP, what kind of bait were you using? Did you chum the water first?

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Dude relax. It was a joke. What an overreaction. You are a XXXXing prude.

To the OP, what kind of bait were you using? Did you chum the water first?
to joke about a drug that can kill lives? If people joke about that, what has the world came to?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
In case you are unaware Bath salts make people suicidal, and lose touch of the meaning of life, ultimately taking their own lives. What an ignorant and idiotic statement. Coming from a family where bath salts have killed one of my family members I take great offense that you make this immature comment.

You should really chill out man, this is a more laid back community than you are making it.

No drug is off limits.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Trout is making me glad I opened so much 2011 Topps Update. Went through my dupes, pulled out five Trouts, not to mention at least two copies of the Chrome Draft. I don't sell on ebay, but these are all going for well above BV on COMC right now. Wonder how long until the bubble bursts...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

You should really chill out man, this is a more laid back community than you are making it.

No drug is off limits.

We all know this is true

I'm a Drug
Josh (Will) Hamilton is a drug

And Haildog Nice fishing day you had

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca

I am guessing if I make a wise "crack", I am going to get someone very very upset. You should really puff puff pass at some point if only to calm you down. I mean, I am no ones "heroine" but dude really? If baths salts aren't your thing then maybe this thread isn't for you.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

Literally the biggest overreaction I've ever seen in my life. Next time someone says 'are you retarded' I'm sure you'll write a nice long message defending retarded people and how I just insulted them...the guy obviously didn't know you had a death related to that I highly doubt he was taking a shot at you...

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Literally the biggest overreaction I've ever seen in my life. Next time someone says 'are you retarded' I'm sure you'll write a nice long message defending retarded people and how I just insulted them...the guy obviously didn't know you had a death related to that I highly doubt he was taking a shot at you...

He edited and added the part about death. I guess to justify his overreaction. Oh and he also removed the "you are a XXXXing *******" part. I love this place!!

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
you guys are epically stupid on this board. I live in an area where there have been a lot of bath salt attacks, was on the news everyday for a month straight and did a three part series in the paper on it. This stuff is like Meth and Coke combined, to say that comment after someone finds Mike Trout cards is just heartless and classless. Ian Stewart is either a naive kid who isn't old enough to understand this drug or he is a F'ing idiot who needs to get a life and understand that drug. I have a good friend who works as a critical care nurse and they see people who have to be strapped down to prevent them from attacking the crew. People have died from heart attacks from the stuff and Gilmore saying someone to chill out on your board is stupid as well. Everyone has every right to state their opinion and it's a good reason why the blowout cards board is more fan friendly.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Everyone has every right to state their opinion and it's a good reason why the blowout cards board is more fan friendly.

I'm about to state my opinion

Go back to blowout.

Also, if you're dumb enough to take a coke/meth mix, you're not too long for this earth. Just saying, little sympathy for addicts.

I do feel bad for all the innocent house pets being eaten.

Members online

Latest posts