Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA members>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Looking on thoughts on the following two concerns:

1. Have you found that established members or larger submissions get favorable treatment?

2. Is there a PSA/DNA monthly special coming up or are there patterns that you have found as to when these specials do pop up?

I have a boat load of auto's I'd like to sub here soon

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
1. I would say no favorable treatment since cards arrive to the grader blind.

2. PSA/DNA is funky with specials but a $10 should be coming.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Oh I wasn't wondering about the grading aspect of favoritism, just the speed and turnaround.

I have been with PSA since day 1; I typically do the $5/45 day specials. I have gotten grades back in 5 days and most back in 40-45 days. It is all about how many order they have in at any one time. The one thing I will add; if you send in say 10 cards and they can finish the day with a small order you have a good shot; they schedule the day around large orders and time that it take 2 graders to each grade the entire order.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Looking on thoughts on the following two concerns:

1. Have you found that established members or larger submissions get favorable treatment?

2. Is there a PSA/DNA monthly special coming up or are there patterns that you have found as to when these specials do pop up?

I have a boat load of auto's I'd like to sub here soon

There won't be a $10 red flip auto special again. They raised the base price to $25 recently.

No idea what the next blue flip special will be.

There is always a PSADNA special each month.

PSA posted on Facebook recently a supposed preview of August specials. Appears to be a $15 red flip in August.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I think that is a result of submitting such large orders that from time to time a card is misgraded. I have submitted cards that were off a grade. It happens since it isn't an exact science.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online