Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping/packaging sets question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TenaciousJDD

As I mentioned in an earlier thread I broke a few cases of 2012 Ginter and I've finally got the base sorted to the point that I can start listing the sets for sale. The master set this year is 504 cards and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to ship these safely and economically. 2 300ct boxes will fit in a Priority Flate Rate Envelope but those 2 boxes will only hold about 400 Ginter cards total. There isn't room in the envelope for an extra 100ct box.

Any suggestions on how to get these all shipped together without moving up to a Medium Flat Rate Box? I've never shipped a set that required more than 2 300ct or 1 400ct box before so any advice is appreciated.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
use a box, not an envelope and get a real weight so you aren't ripped off by flat rate boxes and you can send it priority mail in a real box for protection of the cards inside. Envelopes don't provide any shipping protection to the card storage boxes and you get dings and dents from the shipping boxes inside the envelope being damaged by the USPS gorillas.

really bugs me when the monster case ripper on this site opens enough product and has been around the hobby long enough to know better but half-asses the shipping of the sets by throwing a card storage box in a priority mail envelope that offers no protection from USPS gorillas damage.

Last edited:

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
use a box, not an envelope and get a real weight so you aren't ripped off by flat rate boxes and you can send it priority mail in a real box for protection of the cards inside. Envelopes don't provide any shipping protection to the card storage boxes and you get dings and dents from the shipping boxes inside the envelope being damaged by the USPS gorillas.

really bugs me when the monster case ripper on this site opens enough product and has been around the hobby long enough to know better but half-asses the shipping of the sets by throwing a card storage box in a priority mail envelope that offers no protection from USPS gorillas damage.

USPS gorillas. I love it.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com