Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Football Daily Thread for Monday July 30th 2012...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! Sure hope everyone had a good weekend...

Doesn't look like the National is going to happen for me, despite being just a coupla hours away. :(

And potential rookie-affecting news in Philly, with mcjensen's boy Riley Cooper out at least 5 weeks w/ broken clavicle, rookie Marvin McNutt (converted QB now playing WR), from Iowa, will move up a spot on the Depth chart. ALOT of people liked him coming into the Draft, so who knows, maybe he'll jump on it...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
While I hate to see McNutt making his way up the roster by way if injury, I'm glad that he's that much closer to cementing a spot. Although calling him a converted QB is like referring to Chad Greenway as a converted QB or Karl Klug as converted running back. McNutt hasn't been a QB for a lonnnnnnng time.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Got an email about my keeper league. I get to keep 2. I am thinking Rice and Nelson (maybe Hicks) Here is my roster, please let me know your thoughts

Tebow
Ray Rice
Frank Gore
Hakeem Nicks
Jordy Nelson
Darren Sproles
Brandon Pettigrew
Seahawks DST
Mason Crosby
Josh Freeman
Bears DST
Nate Washington
Brandon Lloyd
Alex Smith
Brent Celek
Browns DST

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'd go Rice and Nicks. Nelson has too much competition and the Pack have said they want Cobb to be more involved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I'd go Rice and Nicks. Nelson has too much competition and the Pack have said they want Cobb to be more involved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

I agree. I see Nelson as more a product of the system and would go with Nicks.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'd say Rice and Sproles brad. WRs are too easy to replace, and the injury makes Nicks too big a question mark IMO...

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Got my pink slip last Thursday. Eight years of service dumped while the cheap apprentices were kept. Full time eBay for a while. Hopefully my football card investments pay off nicely.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I'd say Rice and Sproles brad. WRs are too easy to replace, and the injury makes Nicks too big a question mark IMO...

Sproles is creeping up there in age. No Sean Payton frankly worries me some there too. I thought about it, but if Green Bay plays like last year, Nelson will be a safe choice, I feel.

Members online

Latest posts