Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shane Victorino to the Dodgers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Dodgers Close To Acquiring Victorino
By Tim Dierkes [July 31 at 8:51am CST]

The latest:

•A Dodgers-Victorino trade is looking very likely, tweets Heyman. ESPN's Jayson Stark tweets that the Dodgers are close to acquiring Victorino for Lindblom and a second player.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Bullpen help won't make a bit of difference for the Phillies for the balance of this year. But there is no denying we'll need an overhauled bullpen for next year. All things considered, getting anything for Victorino is a win at this point since our season is over.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
It would be even nicer if they gave him the chance to do so before sending him back down for the umpteenth time.

Agreed. However, he's playing in Philadelphia and as everyone knows, you better produce or we'll let you know it. I'm hoping for the best for Brown. I really want to see some our younger guys succeed for once.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Hmmm. Now this card will finally make sense.
2003 Bowman Heritage Gold Rainbow 233 Shane Victorino FY RC.jpg

batman1

Jul 29, 2012
Midwest
I think philly fans want victorino out anyway, I hope brown produces too. Anybody have any insight on kyrell hudson for phillies?....I think he's in aa

Members online