Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gary Brown IP Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pab00a

Dec 6, 2010
I'm going to Richmond next week for work and plan on catching a Flying Squirrels game. While at the game I plan to ask Gary Brown for an auto. Anyone know if he is a tough signer? Thanks!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
which game are you heading to? theyre auctioning off their gamer jerseys from the 4th of july during the game on the 8th. as far as autos i dont know. i have yet to make the drive.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
yea, he's become a very tough signer, sometimes going out of the way to avoid autograph seekers. If you do catch him and he signs, he only signs 1.

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
Gary Brown was AWESOME when he came through Erie. Very nice and talkative. He does sign just one, I was able to get him on a SS OMLB

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Gary Brown was AWESOME when he came through Erie. Very nice and talkative. He does sign just one, I was able to get him on a SS OMLB

Same experience here in Trenton. He was very talkative and signed quite a bit. He was 1 per, but he made sure everyone got a signature. I got one before the game and after the game from him. You can double dip him, but I only got the second card because it was convenient lol.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
wow, that's a huge difference from when he came through New Britain and from reading a few experiences on other boards.
maybe he changed his ways alittle bit.

Members online

Latest posts