Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks to Andrew (AIC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I know it's been said a million times, but it deserves to be said for the million and one time.

Recently had a couple of experiences with Andrew.

First was winning a contest for a free slot in a break. Slots were $54 or so, so it's a pretty serious giveaway, and yet Andrew does contests like this all the time. Got the cards in today and of course packed with care as everything he ships.

The other experience was emailing him about a price on a box of Ginter. In his response he quoted me the cheapest price around (happened to be DA) and said he could not match it. Did not even tell me his price because he was not interested in a deal unless he could give the best price. (At that time I went with DA, but in the future would happily pay a few extra bucks from Andrew, because he deserves a little loyalty for all he does.)

Just felt I should share...

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I know it's been said a million times, but it deserves to be said for the million and one time.

Recently had a couple of experiences with Andrew.

First was winning a contest for a free slot in a break. Slots were $54 or so, so it's a pretty serious giveaway, and yet Andrew does contests like this all the time. Got the cards in today and of course packed with care as everything he ships.

The other experience was emailing him about a price on a box of Ginter. In his response he quoted me the cheapest price around (happened to be DA) and said he could not match it. Did not even tell me his price because he was not interested in a deal unless he could give the best price. (At that time I went with DA, but in the future would happily pay a few extra bucks from Andrew, because he deserves a little loyalty for all he does.)

Just felt I should share...

No question that Andrew is the best. There are many times I know he is a little more than somebody else (no fault of his as he is not as big as some others) and I still buy from him because of the things he does above and beyond.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I was going to open a "thanks Andrew" thread today myself (but I figured I would pile on to yours). Got home from a trip last night and found the card I won in a recent contest. Perfectly packed, safe and secure at my door.

Many thanks AIC! A gentleman among scoundrels!

Members online

Latest posts