Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I think we should...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
keep the info forum, as the feedback seems to be flawed. some one can just make a random account and keep adding to their real one.. i think we should keep this forum

jmo

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I think I should clarify that the area to report deals will still be there as thats the only way you can make note of them. Based on what it left there, you will be able to leave your feedback along with a note. If you think about it, this saves you the time of checking this area because all the feedback will be tied to the user.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
this forum still exists because the feedback feature has no way to request a reference check on a certain person that may not be a board member. If there are scammers off the board, it does not hurt for us to leave a place where they can be made known. The more information you have, the better off you are.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
angelsrockies4ever said:
keep the info forum, as the feedback seems to be flawed. some one can just make a random account and keep adding to their real one.. i think we should keep this forum

jmo

i completely agree

Members online

Latest posts