Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Dan - Just read that Cole's cold came back full force. Hope he can get rid of it once and for all. Nothing makes you feel as helpless as a sick child.
Frencie - Congrats on cracking the Ginter Code, AGAIN!!!! I'd like to place my order for an autographed card, please!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Frenchie, congratulations on cracking the Ginter Code for the second time! Please add me to your list for an auto card next year!

Having fun Eric? Good to see up and full of energy.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
good morning everyone

Dan sorry to hear about Cole getting sick again. :(

I didnt realize frenchie broke the code again. Thats awesome, congrats to him!!!

Eric any decent pickups or anything to note from day 1? (EDIT: disregard eric, the MT is my first stop and didnt see your thread.)

I am stuck at work which means no chat or natty video for me.

Last edited:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Frenchie- Congrats on cracking the code! Please add me to the list of signed cards. One from each year would be great! It would go in with our TTMs/IPs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW (AIC)!!!

The last week or so has been fantastic! We were in Cincinnati, visited friends and family, went to the Bengals Training Camp on Saturday, my great-grandmother's 90th birthday party was awesome. We got back on Monday and went to the Indianapolis Indians game. The hotel that Crystal works for rented out one of the suites, so we got to enjoy the game from the suite with unlimited food and drink. Our first sports experience from a suite.

Some of you may remember that my grandfather had been fighting cancer last year/early this year. He and I have always been exceptionally close. He is like a father to me. He's doing much better and he and my grandmother came up for the birthday party (it's my grandmother's mom). They ended up coming on up to Indianapolis afterward and stayed a couple of days with us. They left yesterday evening. My grandfather is doing really well. He's in total remission. I can't even express how great it was to spend some time with him.

As for TC, the Bengals looked good! We had a great time. Only certain players sign certain days at Camp, so depending on what day you go depends on whom you might get. No complaints though. We ended up with 16 different autographs (17 total). All of the players were great. They're only scheduled to sign for 15 minutes after practice, but all of the signers stayed longer. The longest line was for AJ Green. Try as I might, I was not able to get him. He signed for half an hour, but I never got close enough to try for an auto. I did get Rey Maualuga. I was very excited about that. He's my favorite Bengals player. Hopefully they sign him to an extension because I would hate to see him go. I need to get some pictures, but I will post of list of all of the autos we got in just a minute. I took a football and got 11 or 12 autos on it. Crystal used the back of the tickets and got 4 or 5 herself.

I apologize for the long read. A lot to share though.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Ken!

I was wrong, 18 total autos. 12 on the football and 6 on the tickets.

Ticket autos:
Brian Leonard
Cedric Peerman
Zac Robinson
BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Tyler Hansen
Aaron Brown

Football autos:
Rey Maualuga
Jourdan Brooks
Taveon Rogers
Marvin Lewis
Marvin Jones
Kashif Moore
Matthew O'Donnell
James Develin
BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Chris Pressley
Andy Dalton
Bruce Gradkwoski

Definitely a successful day on Saturday. I'll try to get pics and scans up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts