Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ICHI WOW!!! PSA 10 Rc Lot W/ Ultimate Collection SPX +++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
just don't understand one bit why this isn't parted out. Leaving a LOT of money on the table.

Apparently the seller isn't concerned about the $ and simply wants to very quickly dispose of the cards now that Ichiro's changed teams. I think true collectors understand this, many collectors just aren't concerned about money.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Apparently the seller isn't concerned about the $ and simply wants to very quickly dispose of the cards now that Ichiro's changed teams. I think true collectors understand this, many collectors just aren't concerned about money.
Still, with a little more effort, he could make multiple auctions. GU, autos, rarer, etc.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

"true collector" or not i think most people would want the best price for whatever theyre selling.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
8-12k would be my guess.

Seller is definitely leaving money on the table by listing as a lot rather than singles, but even then, this should get decent money

No way that all goes for 8k. The BC Gold is about or over 2k, the Spx is around or a bit under 2k. The Psa 10 Ultimate Collection will go for more than 4k. It could be about 6-8k by itself. MOST of those cards will be free but the top 3-4 cards should push it to over 10k.

Edit - a gold ref BGS 9 got 2100. Psa 10 Gold might be closer to 3k.

I guess 15-20k. Nice starter collection for a yankees fan.

Last edited:

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
No way that all goes for 8k. The BC Gold is about or over 2k, the Spx is around or a bit under 2k. The Psa 10 Ultimate Collection will go for more than 4k. It could be about 6-8k by itself. MOST of those cards will be free but the top 3-4 cards should push it to over 10k.

Edit - a gold ref BGS 9 got 2100. Psa 10 Gold might be closer to 3k.

I guess 15-20k. Nice starter collection for a yankees fan.

You could very well be right, I probably did underprice it.

But, youre selling to an extemely limited market and looking for someone who has an extra 10-20 grand to spend on cards, which doesnt happen very often these days.

That's also why everyone is saying he's leaving alot of money on the table.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
You could very well be right, I probably did underprice it.

But, youre selling to an extemely limited market and looking for someone who has an extra 10-20 grand to spend on cards, which doesnt happen very often these days.

That's also why everyone is saying he's leaving alot of money on the table.
He is for sure. If he gets close to what 5 - 10 of them go for then its still close to 15k. Its a lot of money but its also an amazing collection of many very high dollar cards. It would be smart (if you had the $) to buy it all together and sell off 90% of it to make back part of the original cost. I can't imagine what the value of it all together.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
We should do a 219 slot FCB Group buy ;)

Max bid of $14950 + 50 shipping = $15000 / 219 slots = 68.50 + individual shipping/time = $73-75 per slot.

Similar to the pricing of most group breaks!

Last edited:

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island

Max bid of $14950 + 50 shipping = $15000 / 219 slots = 68.50 + individual shipping/time = $73-75 per slot.

Nice, there would be a bunch of happy campers and the worst card you could get is still an Ichiro Rc Psa 10.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
8-12k would be my guess.

Seller is definitely leaving money on the table by listing as a lot rather than singles, but even then, this should get decent money

The Ultimate collection auto would do that much on it's own. I agree that this is a foolish way to list them but I still think it will get $20K+. Don't under estimate the power of PWCC listings.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011

This is actually an amazing idea, is there anyway we could seriously figure out a way to do it?

Members online

Latest posts