Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball Cards Found in Attic Sell for $27.50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Lol at there not being baseball card shops anymore.

Its amazing how many people don't understand the current state of this hobby... while these late 80s and early 90s cards are not worth much and I could see this happening... it almost seems like some made up commentary to get a jab in at card collecting today.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Wait... it was made up? What about the story about the pool being evacuated at the Olympics because of the floating turd?

That's a pretty funny site! They sure do love to write about Strasburg though...

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Lol at there not being baseball card shops anymore.

Its amazing how many people don't understand the current state of this hobby... while these late 80s and early 90s cards are not worth much and I could see this happening... it almost seems like some made up commentary to get a jab in at card collecting today.

Yeah, it reads like an Onion article.

Anyway, all of today's cards could easily be worth just as much as '80-'90s cards in twenty years :eek:

The thing of it though is that my collection is incomplete without an '89 Donruss Jeffries anyway... I love '89 Donruss and don't care (even glad?) that its so inexpensive.

Members online

Latest posts