Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Pujols is SCARY hot...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
What makes it SCARY hot is Trout hitting in front of him and Trumbo hitting behind him. Having Morales, Kendrick, and Hunter surrounding you ain't bad either.

Pujols in his last 6 games (counting tonight)

13 for 29 with 6 HR and 13 RBI

Pujols in his last 32 games:

45 for 123 (.366 BA) 12 HR 30 RBI

Angels looking mighty good right now.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
What makes it SCARY hot is Trout hitting in front of him and Trumbo hitting behind him. Having Morales, Kendrick, and Hunter surrounding you ain't bad either.

My fantasy team is feeling his wrath this week :(

You sure are quiet after your team has a small fire sale and sits at the bottom of the standings.

Needless to say, you are more enjoyable the less you say.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

My fantasy team is feeling his wrath this week :(

You sure are quiet after your team has a small fire sale and sits at the bottom of the standings.

Needless to say, you are more enjoyable the less you say.

Anthony and what's more per awesomeness, is that they had the best record in Baseball last season, at 102 wins and were bounced in the first round
only to bottom feed this season.......WOOT WOOT.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
What's crazy is how one player getting hot can change the entire look of a team. Pujols is one of the few players in baseball who has this effect.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
With how often Trout gets on base and how he runs the bases, with the big guys behind him, I could easily see him becoming only the 2nd player since the 1930's to score 150 runs in a season (kudos to you if you know who the other is)

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
With how often Trout gets on base and how he runs the bases, with the big guys behind him, I could easily see him becoming only the 2nd player since the 1930's to score 150 runs in a season (kudos to you if you know who the other is)

Without looking, I'm going to guess Bagwell. I remember Biggio had 146 on year, and I think Bagwell had 152 once.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
You know I wasn't even thinking about him doing it this year but he has an outside chance of getting 150 runs this year, that would be insane. He has 86 runs with 54 games left. So he would need to play every game and score 64 runs.

Edit to add: He has 51 R in the last 42 games he has started so it is certainly feasible. He would need to keep that pace until the end of the year but who is to say he can't with the way the big guys on the Angels are hitting?

Last edited:

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
You know I wasn't even thinking about him doing it this year but he has an outside chance of getting 150 runs this year, that would be insane. He has 86 runs with 54 games left. So he would need to play every game and score 64 runs.

Edit to add: He has 51 R in the last 42 games he has started so it is certainly feasible. He would need to keep that pace until the end of the year but who is to say he can't with the way the big guys on the Angels are hitting?

Too bad he missed the first 20 games of the season.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Through the Angels' first 27 games, Pujols was batting .194 with 0 HRs and 5 RBIs. He took game 28 off and homered in the next game. His numbers since that day off:

79 games, 24 HRs, 71 RBIs, .322 BA, .390 OBP, .629 slugging.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Through the Angels' first 27 games, Pujols was batting .194 with 0 HRs and 5 RBIs. He took game 28 off and homered in the next game. His numbers since that day off:

79 games, 24 HRs, 71 RBIs, .322 BA, .390 OBP, .629 slugging.

Crazy thing is that those stats are basically his career averages outside of the ribbies which are a bit higher.

Members online