Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Danny Valencia to Red Sox for Jeremias Pineda...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
One of the biggest jerks I've ever encountered. Rochester rolled through Gwinnett a couple of months ago and he came over to the stands to talk to an old coach of his. He proceeded to bad mouth the entire Twins organization within earshot of dozens of fans and came off like an immature d-bag. And that is just one of several instances I've seen with this guy but most of the others involve autographs and I don't want to open that can of worms on here!

If he thinks he had it tough with MN, I can't wait to see how he reacts to the Boston fans when he is stinking it up over there.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Guess I'm not a real fan - I never knew he was cocky. He was actually pretty cool the one time I got to meet him. Maybe I caught him on a bad (good?) day...

Sometimes a change of scenery does a person good, but if he was really badmouthing the Twins organization, he may be in for a rude awakening with all of the additional pressures that playing in Boston bring with it.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I always thought he was great (at being personable, not at playing). On the last day of the season in 2011 he stopped his SUV leaving Target Field and signed for everyone who wanted his autograph, about 20 or so people. I've heard that he's cocky and that the Twins don't like him in the clubhouse. Apparently it took only 30 minutes to agree to a trade once the Sox claimed him.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Guess I'm not a real fan - I never knew he was cocky. He was actually pretty cool the one time I got to meet him. Maybe I caught him on a bad (good?) day...

Sometimes a change of scenery does a person good, but if he was really badmouthing the Twins organization, he may be in for a rude awakening with all of the additional pressures that playing in Boston bring with it.

More like the pressures of playing in Pawtucket. If he has an attitude problem, being stuck in Pawtucket for a month will change it, although he might end up with a crack problem or scabies, depending where he hangs out after the games.

Members online

Latest posts