Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Leaf Preferred Precious Metals sell value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I have eBay saved searches for all of these cards; all years, all sports. It's been awhile for an Erstad, but comparing him to players of similar "collectability," I'd venture $60-75.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Thank you Ross. I found a guy building the set, and didn't have the slightest clue what to sell it for. With the Erstad addition he's a third of the way done with the set. Cool idea - pricey venture.

Steve

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Did you contact member theplasticman? I know he collects Erstad and he may already have that one, but he would probably have a better idea than anyone of the value.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Did you contact member theplasticman? I know he collects Erstad and he may already have that one, but he would probably have a better idea than anyone of the value.

Thank you for the suggestion but I already sold it to the set collector. Monumental set to put together. I think it'd be great to see them all together.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Thank you for the suggestion but I already sold it to the set collector. Monumental set to put together. I think it'd be great to see them all together.

Thanks... I do already have a few (at least 2 if not 3 copies). The prices on these via Ebay vary wildly... I've seen them go in 20s (I missed it) and much higher.

Latest posts