Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Andrew Baileys cousin's son lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I hit an Andrew Bailey plate out of 2012 Topps Mini Exclusive and received a fair offer of $42.50 which i accepted. But in the comments section this message was posted:

"Hi Andrew is my cousin and my young son Steven is his biggest fan :) Steven using all his Birthday money would love to have this card Please accept his offer....Thank you Karen and Steven"

True or not i thought it was funny. I really wish i had picked up more of this stuff at the national.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I hit an Andrew Bailey plate out of 2012 Topps Mini Exclusive and received a fair offer of $42.50 which i accepted. But in the comments section this message was posted:

"Hi Andrew is my cousin and my young son Steven is his biggest fan :) Steven using all his Birthday money would love to have this card Please accept his offer....Thank you Karen and Steven"

True or not i thought it was funny. I really wish i had picked up more of this stuff at the national.

Oh snaps I need to did up my couple of bailey cards I have. I think 1 is a G/U and I think an auto too some place.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I sell to her ALL the time. She buys up all my Bailey cards as soon as I list them. Very nice lady and pays quickly. Can't complain about that.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula

Who would pretend to be that? Gotta love it.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
im not saying theyre lying. i just got a chuckle out of it. ill probably try to find some extra bailey stuff to throw in the package.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
im not saying theyre lying. i just got a chuckle out of it. ill probably try to find some extra bailey stuff to throw in the package.
Oh, I agree.

On a related note I think we should find Todd Van Poppel's family and cover their house in his crap rookies.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
When Bailey was called up to the majors I sold 50 2007 bowman me chrome rookie cards to his dad. About 2 months later I received a message asking if I had any more. According to the email his dad would hand them out to people when he met someone or an acquaintance asked about his son

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
This person used the same birthday excuse in asking me to accept an offer on a Topps black Bailey. They're obviously lying about the birthday part but I couldn't care less because the offers seem to be fair.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
This person used the same birthday excuse in asking me to accept an offer on a Topps black Bailey. They're obviously lying about the birthday part but I couldn't care less because the offers seem to be fair.

When was your sale? id like to call them out on it haha

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

So how do we not know the kid has bank for birthday money. See mommy and daddy give him boat loads of cash to spend on his cousins basseball cards. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts