Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for player collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Figured you guys would know this the best.

Picked up a 1998 gallery players private issue card of jeter.

Its the version with the auction point on the back. The jeter I have is 100 points.

My question is, do all the jeter cards have 100 or can it be 25, 50, 75?

Then, is it harder to find 75, 100 than the other point values?

Theres many highly collected guys in this set, thanks.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
As far as I can tell, every card has all four point values. However, I have no idea whether higher points are scarcer than lower points.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
If I remember it was the grace collector that may have mentioned the higher point totals being harder to find. But yeah, they all have 4 different point values for each player.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I asked a couple of my dj collectors & no one knew about if the higher points are rarer.

I would assume so.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
If I remember it was the grace collector that may have mentioned the higher point totals being harder to find. But yeah, they all have 4 different point values for each player.

No. The points are equally distributed. You had as much chance of getting 100 as 25, and all are valued equally.

I have every Grace EXCEPT 25.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I had to buy a bunch of them to get the ones I needed. The sellers on Beckett and eBay wouldn't reply to my asking, so I ended up buying 3 from this guy, 2 from that one, another from a different guy. Finally got them all but I ended up with a handful of dupes.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
There's a seller on COMC who has a ton of these, they must have seen this discussion and figured they have a gold mine on their hands. They jacked up all the prices to 2x BV, like these are Diffractors or some other rare stuff.

Members online

Latest posts