Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

National thoughts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I wasn't expecting anything grand this yr as the last one in balt was bad.

Obviously, people go for different things. I go looking for tons of gu cards, rcs, yanks, blowout wax & bargain bin diving. In 2010, that show was severely lacking in much of the above.

This yrs show was better in terms of gu cards, but only because ONE dealer had thousands & thousands of them. I spent the majority of my money on gu with him.

Showcase Yanks stuff was basically non existent, you had to dig in bin's to find nice stuff. Being close to ny, I can understand that.

Surprisingly, there was nearly no blowout junk wax. I have never had a problem finding some until this show.

But thankfully, finding boxes with jeter inserts at crazy blowout prices was easy. I can't remember how many dj's I went through but came home with awesome finds.

And bargain bins were everywhere, again leading me to great finds.

The area is awesome to be around, I wish all nationals had places to walk to.

The attendance seemed high & the bgs booth was constantly mobbed as were many dealers.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I wasnt able to attend, but how many cards did you get? Were Jeters and GU really priced that low?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I bought $750 of gu/ autos from one dealer over 2 days, each priced from $4-$6.50

Outside of him, slim pickings unless u wanted crap of the crap gu.

Several had jeter boxes with most in the dollar range. Many many steals to be found in there for sure.

In terms of "best deals", id say a couple of dj's I paid $5 for sell for around $100 per & an 89ud joyner promo (paid a quarter) books $250

well see how these do when I list them, but also picked up a 98 leaf
r/s will clark longevity & 96 studio gold clark for probably $4 total.

Many steals & deals to be had if you had patience to dig.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Are game used cards your stores biggest seller? Or does just about anything Yankees do well for you?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nice stuff man, hope they do well for you!

But I gotta wonder how some Dealer, successful enough to set up at the Natty, missed some of those deals you took advantage of....

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Are game used cards your stores biggest seller? Or does just about anything Yankees do well for you?

singles wise, gu & jeter cards are my best sellers. I sell gu & autos from $2 and up so I go through a lot.

And I have no idea how someone could put, say a 90s numbered insert of jeter in a dollar box. Or an early 00 finest numbered xfractor. Not exactly unknown cards like the joyner promo which very very few know about.

Members online

Latest posts