Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looks like Bryce has dropped the arper... how long til he drops the H?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
$(KGrHqF,!osF!KBHF4ieBQIcI(mSOQ~~60_12.JPG

He might be dropping the B too........

$(KGrHqJHJDgE+BT76+MdBQIblqG72Q~~60_57.JPG

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Quick question.....is Harper going to be in every Topps set until the end of time? Since his first card I want to say he has been in every single one of them...

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Quick question.....is Harper going to be in every Topps set until the end of time? Since his first card I want to say he has been in every single one of them...

I've thought the same thing. But look at Strasburg, he had an auto in everything in 2010 and has barely had one in anything since.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

Get ready for the same thing to happen to Mike Trout in the very near future.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I've thought the same thing. But look at Strasburg, he had an auto in everything in 2010 and has barely had one in anything since.

Strasburg was out for a majority of 2011. He will be another one that Topps will run into the ground to sell product.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I think it is safe to day that the days of an Andre Dawson or Harmon Killebrew legible signature are long gone.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
When these guys realize they have 10,000 cards to sign, it obviously becomes a lot more tempting to take 3 seconds per card rather than 10 seconds per card. It's unfortunate for us collectors, but realistically, you'd probably do the same if it were you getting paid for quantity and not quality of your signature.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
or he's had 300 at bats in the majors and he's 19 going up against the best competition in the world.

I do give you guys credit, you are willing to make statements that will make you look silly later on...

kudo's

He could be twice his age... and have the same exact problems. I give you credit for being so bullish here as usual, but lets come back in five or six years - 3,000 or so more PAs will tell us how he holds up and what kind of player he truly is!

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
He could be twice his age... and have the same exact problems. I give you credit for being so bullish here as usual, but lets come back in five or six years - 3,000 or so more PAs will tell us how he holds up and what kind of player he truly is!

I'm sorry, was this a Bryce Harper is awesome thread?

Seems like maybe some of you could take that advice as well.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I'm sorry, was this a Bryce Harper is awesome thread?

Seems like maybe some of you could take that advice as well.

Well, if he turns out to be not-so-awesome, he won't be signing many autographs and nobody will care how he signs...

but if he pulls it together and becomes awesome he'll have tons and will just sign his initials awesomely.

Members online

Latest posts