Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Justin, Danny, Tb, NatsDude, Sly, Sycko any other TTM bros>>>Game inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Have a pretty cool TTM game and I think it would be could to hold the game ITT and we can see who "wins" by Christmas Eve....

Here are the details. I'll donate the box of wax and shipping to you....something 80's, I'd prefer later 80's and something with a good amount of cards in the pack.....

I will buy a box of cards from a legit dealer and I will send each person playing a pack of cards from the same box. We will all bust the pack on a certain day and post what cards we got in the game thread. At that point the game starts. The winner is whoever gets the most returns by Christmas Eve. We can extend the thread at the year mark.

Sound good? Whoever wants to join, please do.

Few things:
Only join if you are willing to scan your cards and actively update the thread with your success and failures. I'll pick the TTM regulars over randoms and there is nothing more than I'd really like only active participants to join.

Perhaps wee can play this game each year.

Signups this week through next and I welcome any ideas for what year and brand to use.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
1. Lancemountain
2. Goldenegg HAVE ADDRESS
3. Justin HAVE ADDRESS
4. Taylor HAVE ADDRESS
5. Sly HAVE ADDRESS
6. Tgutta HAVE ADDRESS
7. 17Rockies
8. jlecates

Last edited:

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Do you guys have the Football Training Camp addresses?
Just busted some Score with the intention of sending off to the rookies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm in. Only problem is I don't have a scanner, but I do have a camera if that works. It takes good pics so the cards would be able to be seen.

If I may make a suggestion for a box, we should do 1987 Fleer.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
I'd like to get in on this - seems like a really great idea. 1987 Topps would be pretty cool I think.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Would IP autos count as well? Its unlikely, but possible, some guys might be obtainable in person.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
just PM's dano to see if he well enough. Other than that, us eight will split one box evenly and off we go!

And yes Rockies, IP is just fine. Get them anyway you can!

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
I'd vote 83. I've always loved the 83 design, and I've already got a crapload of 82's I'm sending out. So I say 83, then 86 and last 82.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Welp the difference between 1983 and 1986 is pretty significant so 86 it is.

I'll wait for Danny to respond by PM and I'll give him the weekend. He's a good TTM bro so he deserves that. Looks like a 86 Topps box is 36 packs so with Danny we will each have 4 packs, and without we will each have four packs plus four packs will held back.

Those playing: PM me your address with a title 1986 TTM and if you'd like you can PM you cell number and I will text you the info and we can do it that way. Have tons of text friends, it's the new penpal.

Can't wait and looks fun! This 17rockies guy looks like the early favorite, he's resourceful but Justin and Sly look like they have skills.

Hope to have all packs and scans in hand by Labor Day and off we go! Wheee

Members online

Latest posts