Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thank You! Rich (Pine Tar)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aboout a week ago I posted a thread looking to trade for David Wright. I collect Autographed Baseballs and cards of Hall of Famers but I still love to break products so the cards pile up. My son who just turned 9 has always had an interest in my collections. His favorite player is David Wright. While trying to clean up my "card area" he tells me he thinks he will start collecting Wrights cards. I said great and we started to dig through all my boxes on a quest to find him some. We soon realized we did not have that many. I told him I would try to trade the stars of other teams for cards of Wright. I explained to him every card has a collector somewhere! Well long story short Rich asks for my addy to send him what Wrights he had. Well the bubble mailer comes and I tell my son he has mail. Kids get so excited for mail! He opens it to find a beautiful Wright jersey card & card. He asked me what cards did you tade for it? I said a friend of mine from my baseball boards sent it to him as a gift. He was so excited!

Rich thank you for making my sons day!

It is greatly appreciated!

Joe

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
:grouphug:

Sadly I did not found the other cards, I know I have of David Wright. But when I do find them, I'll be sure to send them to him as well.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts