Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Here's a new one, Ebay related

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
So I got the dreaded "item not as described" today.
Here is the auction
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180942239630?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1562.l2649
It is a ripped rip card.

Here is the message I got from the buyer

There's a way to rip these cards without totally demolishing the big card. The card you sent me is DEMOLISHED & worthless. I have a rare form of Muscular Dystrophy where I cannot walk or I'd return it. Please figure out a resolution so we are both OK with this. Thank you.

James

- donatextracards

I ripped the card just like normal I have no idea what this dude it talking about. I would just block him and save yourself some trouble. Look at his ID, it does not surprise me he is pulling this.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Tell him the ADA doesn't cover being fracking stupid and to eat shat. I hate self entitled idiots.

Sent from my DROIDX using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

You state the card is ripped.. And it's ripped.. How you gonna judge the level of ripped? It's exactly as described. Unless you tore it or perforated it.. Then youre XXXXed! Proper.

Part of me wishes he had said.. I have md and I can rip cards better than you. That would have been epic burn!

And If he can't mail cards how the XXXX does he get them? It's the same process in reverse! I guess you could Tell him you're agoraphobic and you can't receive mail so he has to keep the card.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Refund his $3.37... Block him from bidding on any more of your auctions. Ill gift you the $3.37 so you are not out anything on the sale.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
What the hell?
iconPos_16x16.gif
If you dance and smile, then smile again! Yes, thanks.

Member id
iluvsaudek07
( Feedback Score Of 389
iconTealStar_25x25.gif
)

Jul-26-12 14:39
-- (#271016692780)--
View Item

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Refund his $3.37... Block him from bidding on any more of your auctions. Ill gift you the $3.37 so you are not out anything on the sale.

I refunded him within 2 minutes of getting the dispute then promptly blocked.

He has left some questionable Negatives also. I would really block this guy if you want to save yourselves some problems.

WaxPax

Cardcop, now there is a name I have not heard in a long time....I remember the name, and I remember he was an idiot, I just can't remember the specific's...

Edit-OK, after reading his Myspace profile, now I recall his one man crusade to save all of us from coruption within the hobby industry...Yes, he unearthed dark industry secrets, threathened to go public with what he learned, and was relieved from his position with DLP...

Well this could certainly get interesting.

Last edited:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Why does that name sound familiar? I wasn't overly active at Beckett, but it definitely rings a bell.

The only moron I specifically remember from ther is totran. Sorry to steer the thread off course. I just hated him.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Cardcop, now there is a name I have not heard in a long time....I remember the name, and I remember he was an idiot, I just can't remember the specific's...

Edit-OK, after reading his Myspace profile, now I recall his one man crusade to save all of us from coruption within the hobby industry...Yes, he unearthed dark industry secrets, threathened to go public with what he learned, and was relieved from his position with DLP...

There were no dark secrets. He was pretty much just a blow hard.

Members online

Latest posts