Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thursday Night Football Edition 8-9-2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I wish card companies would drop the double 0 bullXXXX with photoshopped jerseys. They look cheap

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Last edited:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
A lot of unhappy fantasy owners now. That is why my leagues don't draft until right before the season.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I was disappointed to hear last night that former RedWolves TE David Johnson tore his ACL last night and is out for the year. I was looking forward to watching him play fullback this year...a super nice guy.

I have heard he is a nice guy. Honestly I do not think the guy can play a lick from what I have seen the last couple years. . All in all as a Steeler fan I think he is easy to replace for they rarely lineup a fb anyways. Why they only carry one who they use more as a blocking TE. I feel for the young man that is for sure and never like to see that happen

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Foles looked decent in his debut. I thought he had good potential well before the draft. I was glad to see Bobby Rainey get some carries for Baltimore but he did not do a lot with the initial opportunity. I was hoping to see some Ronnie Hillman but he's a little gimpy. Looking forward to the Rams-Colts game this weekend. There will be a ton of rookie talent to watch in that one.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Foles looked decent in his debut. I thought he had good potential well before the draft. I was glad to see Bobby Rainey get some carries for Baltimore but he did not do a lot with the initial opportunity. I was hoping to see some Ronnie Hillman but he's a little gimpy. Looking forward to the Rams-Colts game this weekend. There will be a ton of rookie talent to watch in that one.

I hope Rainey can at least get a back-up job somewhere (fellow WKU alum). He had a pretty nice screen play for a TD.

Members online

Latest posts