Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Game photos of Astros/Nationals Aug 7 game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Few photos from the game:

daveyjohnson1.jpg
cesarizturis2.jpg
img3874ys.jpg
img3862b.jpg
img4008m.jpg

As for the game all I can say I survived. Should have been a sign when I driving to the stadium a Houston microburst downpour happened while I was on 59. Not only watching my Astros play (Jordan Lyles on the mound) but geared up of seeing the hype of Bryce Harper along with Ryan Zimmerman and surprising Ross Detweiller on the mound. Nationals lineup for the game looked polished then I saw Astros lineup card. It was if Rachel Phelps submitted the lineup card. Things were looking up when Ben Francisco put the Astros up 2-0 in the first with a HR shot. Then Nationals came back when Danny Espinosa tied up in the 2nd with his shot. Both pitchers dueled for before coming out of the game leaving the relievers to finish the chess game as it went to extras. With both teams barely producing any offense whoever team's relievers blinks first loses the game. Then it happened when Mickey Storey gave up a double to Michael Morse. Espinosa saves the day driving in Morse as Nationals took the lead for good. For it was time head to the parking lot and drove to place I staying for the night. Checked online turned out Astros put on a fight but was robbed for Roger Bernadina. Story of Astros season. All I can say can we win anything?

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Few more photos

img3930xm.jpg

img3989p.jpg

img3972g.jpg

Members online