Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"If You Could......" A Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
This is a discussion thread with YOUR discussion starting with "If You Could..." and explain why. Then we can reply to your discussion.

I will show you how it goes:

If you could spend the night in the infield of any baseball stadium....which stadium would it be and why?

I would love to spend the night at Camden Yards. I feel that stadium has an awesome look and surrounding area that would just be cool to see at night. I would have loved to spend the night at my beloved Dodgers Stadium, but with all the cop cars blaring their sirens at night, I feel I would't get a good night's sleep.

You're turn. Let's keep it baseball related so it stays in this forum.

Thanks!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
If I could..... Take batting practice in any stadium I'd like to at Fenway

Just 30 minute is all I'd need just think it would be cool for me and a couple buddies to step in the box and try and hit one over the monster

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
If I could..... Take batting practice in any stadium I'd like to at Fenway

Just 30 minute is all I'd need just think it would be cool for me and a couple buddies to step in the box and try and hit one over the monster

That's a good one. I wouldn't mind heading to Coors Field to see how far the ball does fly up in that thin air! I might be able to hit one or 2 out. LOL

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
If I could own any baseball card, it would be the 1952 Topps #311 Mickey Mantle.

My late father owned many "vintage" cards, one of the best ones being the '52 Mantle. It burned in a house fire before I was born. My father passed when I was six months old.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
If I could own any baseball card, it would be the 1952 Topps #311 Mickey Mantle.

My late father owned many "vintage" cards, one of the best ones being the '52 Mantle. It burned in a house fire before I was born. My father passed when I was six months old.

Sorry to hear man, getting that Mantle would be a great way to pay respect to your late father.

alwayson22

Dec 6, 2010
San Jose, CA
If I could travel back in time and attend any baseball related "event" ... I would love to go back to August 1, 1921 and be present in the Chicago court room for the Black Sox jury verdicts (and the scene outside the courtroom when the "not guilty" verdicts were announced to the public).

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
If I could streak any field in the majors, it would be PNC park. The green grass looks inviting, the backdrop is beautiful, and not very many people would be there to see me.

2302643425_9c8ef5d6ff.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
If I could travel back in time and attend any baseball related "event" ... I would love to go back to August 1, 1921 and be present in the Chicago court room for the Black Sox jury verdicts (and the scene outside the courtroom when the "not guilty" verdicts were announced to the public).

That would be a site to see.

Members online