Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, guys. Heading to Table Rock State Park with the family for a long weekend. The kids are really excited, so I am really excited!:D

The RedSox are so disappointing this year.:(

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Olympian theme today
attachment.php
attachment.php

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good Morning!!

today is my last day as a laborer at work before I start my apprenticeship next week.

Dave, I don't know for sure, but will you be taking a cut in wages temporary? We start our apprentices at 40% of Journeyman scale. I remember starting at $4.91 per hour in 1978. Hang in there, you will be awarded in the future. Good luck in your new career. Remember it's not just a job anymore.

CardboardIcons

Dec 10, 2009
California
Morning, folks. Will be spending my day buying new tires and a getting a SMOG check. Then hopefully I can hit my LCS and buy a 62 Topps Lou Brock rookie I saw there two weeks ago.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Dave, I don't know for sure, but will you be taking a cut in wages temporary? We start our apprentices at 40% of Journeyman scale. I remember starting at $4.91 per hour in 1978. Hang in there, you will be awarded in the future. Good luck in your new career. Remember it's not just a job anymore.

Ralph I will not be taking a cut in pay. the apprentices here make the same rate the laborers do. thanks for the well wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.