Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jones/Henderson who dou have winning?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TigersFan#35

Aug 24, 2012
Bethesda, MD
I would like to see Hendo win with the H-BOMB! I doubt it happens,but it would be fun to see.

I love Hendo, I liked him since his PRIDE days, however after watching ol Hendo keep his composure all season long during TUF USA vs UK and then watching conduct the KO... no the KTFO of the night on Micheal Bisping I totally loved Henderson. Even though I would love to see him win, I doubt he will, I do believe that he has the best chance out of all the current light-heavyweights to beat Jones. It's going to be an awesome fight either ways, and if he wins then that will be an added bonus!

TigersFan#35

Aug 24, 2012
Bethesda, MD
Wow guess I haven't been keeping up w/ the MMA world, Henderson has a knee injury and Jones refused to fight Sonnen as a replacement so hence UFC 151 on Sept 1st is cancelled... Jones will be facing Machida in a later card and Dana White is furious at Jones and Greg Jackson for turning down the fight with Sonnen.

usheer

Mar 18, 2013
USA
Even though I would love to see him win, I doubt he will, I do believe that he has the best chance out of all the current light-heavyweights to beat Jones. It's going to be an awesome fight either ways, and if he wins then that will be an added bonus!

Latest posts