Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leafs Products for the rest of 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
UPCOMING RELEASES:
SEPTEMBER:
2012 Leaf Autographed Jersey Edition Football - 1 signed custom jersey per box! Releases September.

2012 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball - the first draft release for 2012 will be loaded with quality prospects with a nice additional surprise!

2012 Leaf Ultimate Basketball - this release will be allocated and should release last week September.

OCTOBER:
2012 Leaf Valiant Baseball - Ultra short print run product will release October 2012.

2012 Leaf Cut Signature - this perennial collector favorite will release in October with one of the strongest cut signature checklists ever!

2012 Benchwarmer Vault - This incredible value oriented product is back with a vengeance in October 2012.

NOVEMBER:
2012 Leaf Ultimate Draft Baseball - high end draft product with a very short print run! Releases mid-November.

2012 Leaf Best of Football - Need we say more??? Releases late November 2012.

DECEMBER:
2012 Leaf Memories Baseball - a salute to 90 Leaf with buyback autos and inserts with lots of fun new content. Releases mid- December 2012.

2012 Leaf Inscriptions - a high end dream inscription product where every single card is inscribed with cool inscriptions by many of the greatest names in sports.

2012 Leaf Legends of Sport - this wildly popular set returns in 2012 with some killer new names. Look for this release end of December.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I wonder if the 90 Leaf Buyback are just signed 90 Leafs that they bought off ebay and then got slabbed.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Did they scrap the Ultimate Golf?

I also wanted to take this opportunity to share revised dates, product information and some upcoming teases for exciting products.

2012 Benchwarmer National Edition - Final release date is 8/17/12.. It will arrive at all accounts on Next Friday. This product is SOLD OUT.

2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling - This exciting set has been both a pleasure to work on and a challenge to complete. Due to some issues which are beyond our control (health issues, incarceration and rehab stints), we have had to revise dates to make sure we execute as well as possible. Doing on-card autographs makes this even more challenging, but we know how important this is and remain committed to successful execution. To reduce potential redemption issues, we have elected to push this release back to 9/20/12.
I do apologize for any inconvenience, but hope you will agree that a well executed product is worth waiting for! This product is SOLD OUT.

2012 Pete Rose Living Legend - This release is moving along nicely and we fully expect this to ship for a release on or about 8/24. We will firm this date up in the coming week, but I can say that feedback to such an amazingly priced offering has been overwhelming!
This product is SOLD OUT.

2012 Benchwarmer Daizey Dukez - This incredible release is shaping up to be one of Benchwarmer's sexiest releases to date.
I am pleased to announce a last minute product enhancement. We have just added signed cards of the original Daisy Duke herself, Catherine Bach! This should help to increase demand for what was already a highly anticipated release. This enhancement coupled with a allowing the market breathing room after National Edition has moved this product to a new release date of 8/30. This product is SOLD OUT.

2012 History of Baseball Cuts - Our goal on this product is for release 8/30, however delays with Beckett Grading (our slabbing provider) could delay this one additional week. I am fighting to avoid any delays, but will definitely communicate with you regarding updates. This release is SOLD OUT!

2012 Leaf Signature Series Basketball - This release is slated for late August but could push to first week of September. We'll keep you updated. This release is SOLD OUT!

2012 Leaf Ultimate Golf - Currently slated for mid-late September. This release is SOLD OUT.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
9/20 for Originals Wrestling??? I have the money just taunting me in PayPal and now I get to look at it for another 5-6 weeks. :(

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
I wonder if the 90 Leaf Buyback are just signed 90 Leafs that they bought off ebay and then got slabbed.

No.. We are doing signings with players... The buyback autos will be numbered to the player's jersey number.. No slabs in this product.. BG

Members online

Latest posts