Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Saturday Morning Thread *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Had a cat walk across me while I was sleeping to wake me up, what a way to start my day. Heading to Minneapolis around 11 today to make it for the game tonight, pretty excited to watch David Price pitch for the Rays. I know it should mean that the Twins lose but I'm hoping they can tee off on him. Sadly, the Twins have Blackburn pitching for them tonight so who knows how many runs the Rays will score. I was also hoping to catch Hellickson pitch but he pitched in last nights game. Still unsure if I'm gonna try for any autos though

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
There were many weekend nights that I saw the sun come up in my younger days.
I still see the sun come up but I've slept all night.
Heading to Pensacola this morning to take my SiL to the airport.
He's heading back to Alaska to work until November.
It'll give him and my daughter a chance to put some $$$ back and start their lives here with a head start.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'm not the best with computer jargon so i asked a question and i got a VERY nice imformative reply !!! So i have to praise those that help us IDIOTS .So without causing them more trouble they shall stay nameless .
My plans [ugh ]pay a bill on way to PO so i can fiqure out how much a BOX to Canada will cost .
Load van for tonights stadium set up - only three more nights and i'm ready for not doing it , will miss the $$$ .
BTW i do miss the all night poker games the most --------------------------------when winning

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Its been an Audioslave/Foo Fighters kinda morning for me thus far. Whats everyone up to?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Morning guys, show today followed by a dinner party I don't want to go to, followed by a karaoke party that I don't want to go to. But at least the day will start out nicely.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Maybe you'll find something awesome at the card show? Or better yet, sell off a lot of cards that you dont want.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Its been an Audioslave/Foo Fighters kinda morning for me thus far. Whats everyone up to?

I never get tired of the Foo Fighters. I've been rocking out to the Smashing Pumpkins this morning. Probably my favorite band of all time. I'm still hoping to see them in concert one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts