Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New member here ! but want to show some baseball pickups *Ginter red auto*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nutcracker33

Aug 12, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi

first time poster here, just want to introduce myself, my name is Tom

and I am a frequent reader on SCF and BO, I am a hockey guy but i dip into other sports as well

and i heard on those boards that FCB is the best baseball board so i come and check it out, as well as showing off these autos i pick up in one of the package

ScanImage43-1.jpg

i got a steal on those 2 as well, about 100 for the schimdt and 15 for the pedoria

comments welcome
Thanks
Tom

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome to the boards Tom and Sweeeet Pick ups. This is a great board and I think every board has its goods and bads but i will say this is one of the more busier boards along with some great members. Looking forward to more future mail post :)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Welcome and nice stuff man!

Absolutely love the Framed A&G designs this year!

And you might as well send the Schmidt auto to him so we can all have some peace! :lol:

BTW, we do have a small but very devoted Hockey following, especially in-season...Enjoy!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
the schmidt is only for sale

btw i am from Toronto, Canada, anybody else here from the great north ?

I know we have a coupla of Eastern Canadiens eh, and a couple from the West too, including our Hockey mods.

I don't specifically remember our Jays guys, but I do know that "thefatguy", who posts alot in General Chat, is from your neck of the woods...

Members online

Latest posts