Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbhutch35

May 27, 2009
Is $6.50 shipping and handling for 5 cards on ebay exorbitant? $2.50 + $1.00 for each additional card. I know the cost to ship 5 cards and this is the highest I've encountered.

Frow

Is $6.50 shipping and handling for 5 cards on ebay exorbitant? $2.50 + $1.00 for each additional card. I know the cost to ship 5 cards and this is the highest I've encountered.

Yes that's pretty high. Actual shipping for a graded card heavily packaged isn't even $2, but you know those sellers have to pay for the gas that it takes to drive down to the post office and the clothes they have to put on to wear out in public, also the breakfast they eat so they have the energy for the day....ect

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Yes it is high
Five cards in top loaders in a bubble mailer weigh 3-4 ounces max, that is $1.64-1.81 with paypal shipping

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
WAY HIGH. I would have charged 3.50 or so and worried that I would get dinged by the buyer on S&H charges.

Members online

Latest posts