Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Zunino promoted to AA Jackson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Damn! Was hoping to get up to Everett for a game before he moved on.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So when guys get this lift up to AA is it because in the lower area of baseball they are done now right. I read some where that the lower levels had ended this past weekend, and the the AA and AAA are done by Sept 1 . well the regular season of then are.

Not that this kid maybe should not have gone on up.....but they moved him to keep him playing right?
Does that make any sense to anyone?

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
So when guys get this lift up to AA is it because in the lower area of baseball they are done now right. I read some where that the lower levels had ended this past weekend, and the the AA and AAA are done by Sept 1 . well the regular season of then are.

Not that this kid maybe should not have gone on up.....but they moved him to keep him playing right?
Does that make any sense to anyone?

I get what your saying and perhaps for other guys this is the case but not Zunino.

He was playing for Everett, the short-season A affiliate, who's season runs through the beginning of Sept. This move was made because Zunino's talent was too good for the league he was in. At a more age-appropriate league for a top collegiate prospect the Mariners get a better look at he handles advanced pitching.

Members online

Latest posts