Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you make this trade? Luck for Girffin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I dont know all that much about football cards, mostly collect baseball, and I recently traded for this Luck. Both cards are /25. Would you deal the Luck for the Griffin?
LuckFront-1.jpg

100_1550.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
For later sell/future value: Luck Inception (hate they screwed up the Gold auto tho')

For PC: Griffin, that card is eBay-style SI@@@@CK!

Can't go wrong whatever you decide IMO...

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
Fair trade for both. The Griffin card has a great patch but it is college and Baylor doesn't have a huge following. Luck cards appear to be getting a little more money than RG3 too. Too bad Topps used stickers for the gold autos. Those would be extremely sharp on-card.

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
I'd go with Luck just because the jersey is from the Colts and not a college swatch.
I'd love to own either one though.
David

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I'd go with Luck just because the jersey is from the Colts and not a college swatch.
I'd love to own either one though.
David

Niether are game worn so it is a wash for me in that aspect. However I would take the griffen and run as fast as you can just based on looks of the card and design. The Nameplate swatch is just too sexy

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Niether are game worn so it is a wash for me in that aspect. However I would take the griffen and run as fast as you can just based on looks of the card and design. The Nameplate swatch is just too sexy

You don't think the RG3 was game worn? You mean just in the NFL or it was never worn by him at all?

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
2 more Lucks sold tonight, 1 for $650 and 1 for $705, both with 1 color patches :eek: