Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebay situation what would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
I had a baseball listed to end wednesday night since ill be going on vacation for 2 weeks to the outer banks. Someone sent me a best offer and I accepted his offer. Should I send him a message stating that I would be going on vacation and ask him to pay so that I could get the item out in the mail before I go on vacation. I just do not want him to pay while I am away and then open a claim against me since I will not be in town for 2 weeks.

Let me know what you would do.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
tell him your situation, most likely he should be ok with it. otherwise i would package it up and take it with you and stop by the post office when he pays.

exp619

Mar 6, 2012
Assuming the buyer couldn't pay before I left, I would leave the package with my brother and give him the word to drop it off at the PO when payment has been received.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I would not list things that would end within a week of going on vacation. That is what I would do (or not do in this case). But beyond that, do what moxacaine suggested.

Members online