Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Because I do not believe in superstition--FELIX PERFECT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
King Felix Is Working On a Perfect Game

Figured this deserved its' own thread.

He is now perfect through 7 IP, with 7 K's.

Hope this jinxes him, seeing as how he's facing the Rays. :mrgreen:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Sorry Syd, I didn't pick up on your thread before creating this one, for obvious reasons.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Ironic that it would happen today when the A's announce that Dallas Braden is having a second surgery. His Mother's Day '09 PG was the first of back-to-back PGs against those Rays...

IF the King finishes it out, it would be the third PG against TB (who also have 3 or 4 no-nos against) in 3 years, tying them with the Dodgers for most PG against in MLB history. Of course, the Rays have done it in 3 years and the Dodgers have been around in one form or another since 1883. Yikes!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Geezz....he struck out the side. 10 K's. Perfect through 8.

Why is it almost always the Rays on the receiving end of such gems?! :(

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
That was a great game to watch. It's like he was on auto pilot. I thin he only had 3 batters that even got to a 3 ball count. Amazing! Congrats to Hernandez.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Way to be King Felix!!! Damn...I'm stoked to have him as my PC guy and his stuff will be soaring through the roof now! If you haven't seen it...my bucket link to some great cards of his is below :cool:

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Well this wasn't the best week to not check my fantasy team and accidentally leave him on my bench. Luckily my opponent's a clown and won't meet IP requirements :D

Incredible game.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Way to be King Felix!!! Damn...I'm stoked to have him as my PC guy and his stuff will be soaring through the roof now! If you haven't seen it...my bucket link to some great cards of his is below :cool:

Any chance you sell some and buy back later? I would. Not the rare stuff obviously but like an on card auto #'d/99 or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts