Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have the free listings started on eBay yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Does anyone know if other categories are getting this kind of promotion?

Do you think other sellers might try to list their items in Sports Card Category to take advantage of the free listings?

Could you not just include a baseball card with your BMW and get a free listing fee?

Things i wonder about.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
So anyone wanna list on consignment? Got close to 5,000 cards I'd love to move but really hate listing XXXX myself. PM me.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
If you do not have a store, you can list fixed price listings for 10 days or less for free untill 18th. 30 day listings are still the normal .50

Carlos

If you don't have a store...

Non-Stores subscribers: From August 19, through December 31, 2012, you can list up to 500 items per month in the Auction-style or Fixed Price format for free—you'll pay no Insertion Fees. The free Insertion Fees offered during this Promotion are over and above the 50 free Auction-style Insertion Fees with free Buy It Now you already qualify for per month. For example: if you list 500 items in Sports Memorabilia, Cards & Fan Shop, you will still have 50 free Insertion Fees to use anytime in that month.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts