Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

30 games in 38 days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Hey everyone,
Some students from my school are in the midst of a summer ballpark tour, hitting all 30 stadiums in 38 days. They blog and post pictures after each game, and it's really well done. Check it out for a good read:

http://30in38.blogspot.com/

@30in38project on Twitter

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Sounds awesome, until you are in the middle of it, as the current post highlights. As Sartre said,"Hell was being locked forever in a room with your friends."

I keep thinking next summer will be the one I take the East Coast tour, but it never is. NEXT summer will be, though.

yanxchick

Dec 5, 2009
That sounds like a lot of fun.

I once did an article on a 79-year-old man who did all 30 ballparks in 30 days. He rented a minivan and brought it up back with some absurd amount of miles on it. This was like three years ago.

Not to be outdone - and cause apparently he has a lot of time and money on his hands - this summer, he did a round of golf in all 50 states in 50 days.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
That is awesome - wish I could take that many days. I might try an East Coast trip one day. Start in Boston and move down all the way to Flordai.

Members online