Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
2013 Topps Pics

2013ToppsHarper.jpg

2013Topps.jpg

2013ToppsPink.jpg
- Pink parallel.

Last edited:

/10

Aug 1, 2011
I like the design. I did not like 2012 enough so that I did not touch the stuff. Liked 2011. Did not like 2010. Liked 2009. Did not like 2008. Did not like 2007 ....

One thing I'd change is the name contrast: I'd prefer black on white instead of silver on white, but I'll have to see it in person to see how good/bad it is.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Seems they are using the same principles behind 2012 Topps Football with the BCA Pink parallel and the Camo parallel. I'll probably do 12 cases again. Hopefully I do a better job pre-selling than I did this year. Still have like 50 Series 1 sets sitting at home.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Thought it was interesting that they put the serial #'d golds all into Topps Update this year. I wonder if they will do that again this year. Pink and cammo huh? Weird. I still think they just need to a base Topps Rainbow edition and get it over with - so people can build actual rainbows. ROY G BIV - that's it.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
When will they stop with the white border base sets? The design is better than recent years, however, the base set needs a different color.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Thought it was interesting that they put the serial #'d golds all into Topps Update this year. I wonder if they will do that again this year. Pink and cammo huh? Weird. I still think they just need to a base Topps Rainbow edition and get it over with - so people can build actual rainbows. ROY G BIV - that's it.

The Gold Parallel /2012 was only in Topps Update with the full set because some large rippers complained really loudly about the loss. I bet they go back to keeping each series together next year. Topps had thought the Golden Moments (Gold Sparkle) parallel was enough, but it clearly wasn't the same value wise. I'd guess the Camo parallel next year replaces this year's Golden Moments (Gold Sparkle) parallel.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
sweet!!! first time in years ive liked the mockups. Im glad theyre doing the camo in baseball. saves me from doing it in football. I'll definitely be putting that set together.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
The Gold Parallel /2012 was only in Topps Update with the full set because some large rippers complained really loudly about the loss. I bet they go back to keeping each series together next year. Topps had thought the Golden Moments (Gold Sparkle) parallel was enough, but it clearly wasn't the same value wise. I'd guess the Camo parallel next year replaces this year's Golden Moments (Gold Sparkle) parallel.

Ah! That makes sense. I thought it was really odd they just discontinued that after 10+ straight years of doing it. With them doing the entire Series 1, 2 and Update run and them being #'d/2012...you would think you would pull one every pack and like 3 or 4 in the Jumbo packs.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
When I saw Topps getting ready to tweet the design I knew one thing: it was gonna have white borders. That said, I like the design much more than any in recent memory

Members online