Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Absolute WORST umpiring in one play I've seen ever...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
How the hell do you overturn a safe/out call at 1st base? When was the last time you saw that?

1st of all, if you actually watch the replay in slow motion - Reynolds had the bag with the toe of his foot when he caught the ball. Absolute horse crap.

Then when they overturn the call, Mark Reynolds throws his glove down in anger and the second base umpire EJECTS him...that's an equipment fine, not an ejection.

We are in a fricking pennant race and ******* umpires get together in their dunce circle and blow the call. I've never seen so many idiotic calls in one play.

SERIOUSLY?

Now we lost our 1st baseman, manager, and an out against the Tigers and Justin Verlander.

/rant

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Who are they in a pennant race with?

I know you guys are trying to be funny but I don't consider 6 games back with over 40 games to go "out of the race", especially when 7 of those games are against the Yankees and the season series is 5-6 in favor of the Yankees.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
I know you guys are trying to be funny but I don't consider 6 games back with over 40 games to go "out of the race", especially when 7 of those games are against the Yankees and the season series is 5-6 in favor of the Yankees.
Slow and steady wins the race?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Now I understand, your FB rant kinda threw me. Sounds like it sucked...

And BTW, the O's, despite a terrible July, are tied for the WC lead currently.

HR Wieters (17) BTW! :cool:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
motivator16c9256ba264682efa8fa121ee.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I will wager my 1982 Bowman Chrome Cal Ripken Jr Superfractor (BGS 9.5) that the O's don't win the AL East. Willing to wager other items that they don't make the playoffs.

That's fine, and that's a really safe bet to wager your unicorn card.

Of course, I would've been in line with you at Vegas to put money down that the Orioles would be in last place at this point in the season too....so....you never know! I'm sure many thought the Rays and Cardinals had no shot at the playoffs going into September last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts