Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My favorite part about enjoying a game at _____________ is ____________

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
This is basically your best thing about being at a specific ball park. it doesnt have to be your favorite stadium but it does have to be your favorite thing. for example your favorite stadium may be PNC but your favorite part about being at a game may be at Yankee stadium because you can do X there. Youre not restricted to MLB stadiums either. Feel free to list minor league also.

insert your a ballpark and the one thing you enjoy most about it. Obviously we all enjoy watching the game so thats a given. Some examples is walking the stadium, pre/post game autos, food, nostalgia of an older stadium, anything.

Mine, weird i know but its something that i always looked forward to and remember very vividly.

My favorite part about enjoying a game at (then) Ballpark in Arlington is being there in the middle of a Texas summer and its hot as hell enjoying a large Dr. Pepper.

I never knew what it was but the Dr. Pepper during a July game but it always tasted so damn good.

Last edited:

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
My favorite part about enjoying a game at Miller Park is the tailgating before-hand. No one does tailgating better than Wisconsin.

1a.

My favorite part about enjoying a game at Camp Randall is the college chicks!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
My favorite part about enjoying a game at Fenway was the vendor behind home plate who tossed your peanuts to you. Became a game within a game to watch him lob the nuts from sometimes many rows away and then see if the fan caught them cleanly.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
My favorite part about enjoying a game at THE BALLPARK IN ARLINGTON is skipping work on a Thursday and watching a day game while drinking cold beer.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
My favorite part about enjoying a game at Wrigley Field is watching the big manual scoreboard in centerfield and seeing the numbers change by hand. With the brick and ivy right below, it makes me think of all the oldtime players and what it must have been to watch them play back then.

7049458-chicago-illinois--april-26-2010-famous-wrigley-field-scoreboard-ivy-and-bleachers-before-a-cubs-game.jpg

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
my favorite thing about being at a game at yankee stadium, is looking at the faces in the visiting dugout when enter sandman is playing. and MO running in from the outfield.
i hope i get another chance to see that.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My favorite part about enjoying a game at Orioles Park is the great atmosphere and architecture as well as the great Food.

My favorite part about Frawley Stadium (Wilmington DE Royals AA team) is the ChickFilA "stand" in LF which gives out free sandwich coupons w/ each Purchase! :D

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
I have only been to Fenway twice but the whole crowd singing Sweet Caroline was something I will always remember. That and some young lady spillin a beer down my back!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
My favorite thing about being at Target Field is everything. I feel so relaxed while there. From the warmth f the sun to the root beer vendor who is always cracking jokes with people. I think I could sit there watching the game and never leave.

Members online

Latest posts