Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thought I would share my card display.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL
I'm off to college for the year and really felt bummed about leaving my collection after I worked hard to add some nice pieces this summer. I knew there was no way in hell I was going to bring my cards with me to a dorm room so I came up with this idea.

I ended up scanning some of my favorite cards and put the pictures into the holders. That way I'm not risking the cards getting damaged or stolen but I still get to keep part of my collection with me.

It only took about an hour scanning, cutting, and putting them in the holders and it was a fun little project. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else was in the same type of predicament I was!

photo.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Yes the cards look great from what I can see of them. I am getting blinded a little by the couch!!

Sent from my What Not to Wear Family Couch Edition using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Smart. It allows you to share your hobby with your friends w/o the risk of damage.

Now...if only scanners where around when I was in college...or if I had cards that looked like that when I was your age!