Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yeah! Razor Development Forum part 2!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Is this where we get to collect the bribes that were given out to promote sig series?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Where's the popcorn? Man, this is gonna be so entertaining.....:cool:

PS - Phil, shouldn't the title of this thread say Leaf?

Last edited:

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Please quit putting sticker autographs on cards that were never meant to be autographed (Durant Topps Rookies) and do not hire subpar sketch artists.
That is all I've ever had a problem with when it comes to Leaf.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Please quit putting sticker autographs on cards that were never meant to be autographed (Durant Topps Rookies) and do not hire subpar sketch artists.

I know they are bad but all manufacturers have bad stuff. You ever see those letterman manu patch autos Topps did a few years back with the sticker floating in space across the letters? Or the UD Cut autos of Willie Stargell's Front Row cards that were already autoed cards to begin with. Or Topps last year cutting up AFLAC autos to put into cut sigs in Pro Set?

I think Leaf has had a few stinkers but at least mans up and discusses them.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008

Sketch artists are being selected for future sets as we speak (and we are taking feedback)..

On stickers, generally I agree.. However, I think there are select times this does work ok..

BG

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Sketch artists are being selected for future sets as we speak (and we are taking feedback)..

On stickers, generally I agree.. However, I think there are select times this does work ok..

BG

As a sketch card collector, I love the chase of the rare sketch cards, Charles Hall, just to name one. I would be more than happy to share my opinions on the matter.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
And if you do more sketch cards in the future, please have team logos, I'm sure you can do it because it is a piece of art. Tempy had the team logos on the caps, but that was the only thing right.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
If you are going to do sketch cards try and make them very unique by

1. Do fully painted versions like the Presdident sketchs from a year or two ago. Make them limited to 10.
2. Have autographed versions by both the artist (on back) and player on front.
3. Do a cut signature version of 1/1's of players like Clemente and Dimaggio with.

Members online

Latest posts