Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf release schedule

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Leafs schedule for the rest of the year. Lots of great sets.
UPCOMING RELEASES:

SEPTEMBER:

2012 Leaf Autographed Jersey Edition Football - 1 signed custom jersey per box! Releases September.

2012 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball - the first draft release for 2012 will be loaded with quality prospects with a nice additional surprise!

2012 Leaf Ultimate Basketball - this release will be allocated and should release last week September.

OCTOBER:

2012 Leaf Valiant Baseball - Ultra short print run product will release October 2012.

2012 Leaf Cut Signature - this perennial collector favorite will release in October with one of the strongest cut signature checklists ever!

2012 Benchwarmer Vault - This incredible value oriented product is back with a vengeance in October 2012.

NOVEMBER:

2012 Leaf Ultimate Draft Baseball - high end draft product with a very short print run! Releases mid-November.

2012 Leaf Best of Football - Need we say more??? Releases late November 2012.

DECEMBER:

2012 Leaf Memories Baseball - a salute to 90 Leaf with buyback autos and inserts with lots of fun new content. Releases mid- December 2012.

2012 Leaf Inscriptions - a high end dream inscription product where every single card is inscribed with cool inscriptions by many of the greatest names in sports.

2012 Leaf Legends of Sport - this wildly popular set returns in 2012 with some killer new names. Look for this release end of December.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
This is correct with a possible late surprise added.. More sell sheets available this week.. BG

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Will the player sign the back of the jerseys with their names on them? The Just Mystery Jerseys were kind of lame when the players name was not on the back of the jersey.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Yes, all players signed the back of jersey and player name is on back... BG

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Leafs schedule for the rest of the year. Lots of great sets.
UPCOMING RELEASES:

SEPTEMBER:

2012 Leaf Autographed Jersey Edition Football - 1 signed custom jersey per box! Releases September.

2012 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball - the first draft release for 2012 will be loaded with quality prospects with a nice additional surprise!

2012 Leaf Ultimate Basketball - this release will be allocated and should release last week September.

OCTOBER:

2012 Leaf Valiant Baseball - Ultra short print run product will release October 2012.

2012 Leaf Cut Signature - this perennial collector favorite will release in October with one of the strongest cut signature checklists ever!

2012 Benchwarmer Vault - This incredible value oriented product is back with a vengeance in October 2012.

NOVEMBER:

2012 Leaf Ultimate Draft Baseball - high end draft product with a very short print run! Releases mid-November.

2012 Leaf Best of Football - Need we say more??? Releases late November 2012.

DECEMBER:

2012 Leaf Memories Baseball - a salute to 90 Leaf with buyback autos and inserts with lots of fun new content. Releases mid- December 2012.

2012 Leaf Inscriptions - a high end dream inscription product where every single card is inscribed with cool inscriptions by many of the greatest names in sports.

2012 Leaf Legends of Sport - this wildly popular set returns in 2012 with some killer new names. Look for this release end of December.

Can't wait for the best of football. That product is still my favorite to open along with presidential cuts.

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
Custom jersey? I'm guessing they won't be the authentic jerseys...I haven't heard much about this product can you expand?

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
3 Draft Product Releases? Whoa.

How come I don't seem to be getting the emails about new product releases consistently and why is it that by the time I do get the emails the product is already gone? What am I doing wrong?

Members online

Latest posts